Could You Do Without That Hangover?
29 December 2017 - Accommodation
There's one very simple answer - YES. Waking up with a pounding headache and the inability to move from beds for hours, swearing that it's the last time - we all know we could do without it!
Imagine what you could you do without that hangover? The possibilities are endless. The world could be your oyster. So why not try Dry January in 2018 and feel these benefits…
1. Having a hangover makes it difficult to make even the simplest of decisions. Wave goodbye to struggling to choose between a pizza or a burger.
2. Stringing a sentence together and actually having to deal with the outside world can be tough when you're sleep deprived from getting in at 4am. Hello, social life!
3. Wave goodbye to the hangover munchies - instead you’re more likely to munch on an apple than a family-sized bag of Doritos.
4. Staying off the booze means not feeling queasy at the thought of movement, giving you energy to do anything! Sunday gym sesh, anyone?
5. After a night out, your brain is in the high-excitability stage which isn't ideal when you have a deadline in a couple of days. Staying away from the booze should keep you calmer, right?
6. Using up all those endorphins on the dance floor last night means small things become a big deal and you feel emotionally spent. No hangover = no breakdowns!
More benefits of Dry January
There are loads of reasons for taking part in Dry January, here are just a few:
- Reset your relationship with alcohol - realise you don't need it
- New year, new you - do Dry January and feel healthier and happier as:
- You sleep better
- Your skin improves
- You lose weight
- More money in your pocket (the average person spends £50,000 on booze in their lifetime)
- Get healthier - through giving up alcohol for a month you do your insides a lot of good.
- Amazing sense of achievement!