To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video



Transcripts list the modules you completed at our University, the number of credits each module is worth and the mark you received for the module. If you are applying for a job or further study or you're applying to live and work in a different country you may be asked to provide a copy of your transcript as part of your application, these are available up to 10 years following your graduation.

If you completed your course within the last 10 years and require a transcript, visit our Online Store where you can request a free electronic copy of your transcript, or purchase hard copy transcripts that can be posted direct to you, or to an alternative chosen address, for example an employer or university.

Current students
If you are still studying at Leeds Beckett and need a copy of your transcript, visit either the Student Hub or your Student Administrator. If you are graduating this summer please be aware that we cannot yet provide a transcript. You will receive a Diploma Supplement after your graduation which details your modules and mark break down.


If you require a copy of your certificate, a letter of verification or a Diploma Supplement (intended as a guide to the level of our awards compared to European awards for the European employment market) read the information about Award Certificates.

Transcripts FAQs

Plus Icon Do I have to pay for a transcript?

We will happily provide you with an electronic copy of your transcript free of charge. Hard copy costs which cover postage are listed below:

  • Hard copy sent to a UK address - £2 per transcript
  • Hard copy sent to an overseas address - £5 per transcript
Plus Icon It's been more than 10 years since I graduated. Can I still request a transcript?

This is a system-dependent query. Please email directly before completing the Online Store form.

Plus Icon How long will it take for me to receive my transcript?

We aim to complete your transcript request within 10 working days.

Plus Icon It's been more than 10 working days since I requested a transcript. What should I do?
Plus Icon What is a Diploma Supplement?

As part of the Bologna Process, all students who graduated from 2005 should be issued the Diploma Supplement on the successful completion of any higher education qualification.

The Diploma Supplement provides additional details relating to successfully completed higher education qualifications, at all three cycles of study – Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate level. The Diploma Supplement outlines institutional details, course content, type of study, modules covered, and skills required to complete the programme. In addition it contextualises the qualification in relation to its national education system. The Diploma Supplement may be helpful for you to use when continuing with studies, embarking on further training, and/or applying for work.

Plus Icon I need a copy of my Degree Certificate. How can I request this?

If you require a copy of your certificate please see the Award Certificates Page.

Plus Icon I've been asked to provide proof that Leeds Metropolitan University officially changed its name to Leeds Beckett University. How can I do this?

You will find the downloadable document formally confirming the name change at the bottom of this page, or by clicking here.

Results letters

These are available for students who are currently studying or have graduated within the last month. If you require a results letter please log into Results Online, or you can contact the Student Administrator for your course.

University Name Change

In the autumn of 2013 we successful gained Privy Council approval to change our University name from Leeds Metropolitan University to Leeds Beckett University. This was formally implemented on 22 September 2014.

In case you are asked to provide proof of the University name change then we've produced a document to be used as accompaniment to your award certificate explaining the name of our university.