A to Be Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Raise your game competition
- This promotion is being run by Leeds Beckett University, City Campus, Leeds, LS1 3HE.
- By celebrating your place to study at Leeds Beckett University by using the hashtag #bebeckett on Twitter or Instagram you will be entered automatically into our free prize draw with these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the draw is free.
- Entry into the prize draw is open to:
(a) any applicants holding a place at Leeds Beckett University who receive our postal mailing campaign encouraging you to celebrate your offer.
- By using the hashtag #bebeckett on Twitter or Instagram you do consent that Leeds Beckett University may contact you regarding the draw.
- The start date for submissions is 0001 on Monday 4 July 2016.
- The end date for submissions is 2359 on Friday 19 August 2016.
- Eligibility for entry into the free prize draw will be determined by Leeds Beckett University. Only one entry per applicant will be entered into the free prize draw.
- Leeds Beckett University does not accept responsibility for any entries that are submitted after the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted, or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- The winners will be selected at random on Monday 22 August 2016 after the close of the competition. Leeds Beckett University’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via the social media platform (Twitter or Instagram) they used to enter the free prize draw on Monday 22 August 2016.
- If the winners of the Leeds Festival Tickets do not respond within two days of being notified a new winner will be selected at random. This is simply because of the proximity of the event (August 26, 2016) and will be reiterated when Leeds Beckett University make contact with the prize draw winner. All other prizes require a response within seven days of being notified.
- Reselection of a winner for the Leeds Festival Tickets will occur, a maximum of one more time before Leeds Beckett University will deem the prize unclaimed. Reselection of a winner for all other prizes will occur, a maximum of three more times before Leeds Beckett University will deem the prize unclaimed.
- The prizes are as follows: One of two pairs of weekend tickets for Leeds Festival, one of 10 Amazon vouchers worth £20 and one of 10 Leeds Beckett University hoodies. Prizes will be attributed to the randomly selected winners in that order. No alternative will be offered. Leeds Beckett University reserves the right to change or withdraw the prize at any time and without notice.
- By entering the free prize draw you are accepting the terms and conditions set, which include possible post promotion activity such as showcasing the best Tweets and Instagram posts that use the hashtag #bebeckett on the Leeds Beckett website.