Carnegie Leaders in Learning Consultancy
For more than 20 years, the Carnegie Leaders Team have delivered high quality consultancy, leadership and continuing professional development services to schools.
The team also has a strong track record of working with voluntary sector organisations, local authorities and private sector, providing consultancy in the following specialist areas:
- National College Licensed Curriculum Provision to Schools
- Bespoke Leadership Development for Leaders at all Levels
- Impact Planning, Evaluation and Assessment
- Competency Based Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Selection
- Online Diagnostics for 360 degree Leadership Assessment
- One to One Professional and Executive Coaching
- The Development of Coaching Cultures in Schools and other Organisations
- OFSTED Preparation for Initial Teacher Training Providers
- The Professional Development of Teaching and Learning Support Staff
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant Preparation and Assessment against National Standards
Our University is proud to have strong links with some of the most influential professional associations in the UK relating to Education and Leadership. These include The National College for Teaching and Leadership; the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM); The British Psychological Society (BPS); The Association for the Study of Primary Education (ASPE) and Professional Development Today.
Recent clients include:
- National College for School Leadership NCSL (now merged with Teaching Agency)
- Teaching Agency TA (now merged with NCSL)
- Children's Workforce Development Council CWDC
- Teach First
- Best Practice Network
- Carnegie Teaching Schools Alliance
- Stockton Graduate Teacher Training Partnership
- HLTA National Assessment Partnership
- Participation Works and National Children's Bureau NCB
- Diana Award
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brighouse High School
- Harehills School
- Brigshaw Co-operative Trust
- Beechhill School
Examples of what has been done:
- The National College
Licensed Provision for:
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
- Chairs of Governors Development Programme (COGs)
- Training and Development Agency
The team delivered School Workforce Development Consultancy across the Yorkshire and Humber region on behalf of the Training and Development Agency operating as their regional centre.
- Children's Workforce Development Council
Evaluation and Continuous quality improvement of national provision of Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) training and assessment by 36 Providers (HEIs, voluntary and private sector organisations).
- Teach First
- Design and delivery nationally, of Leadership Development for Teach First Graduates and Ambassadors.
- Design and delivery nationally, of Impact Networks projects for Teach First Graduates, Ambassadors and staff
- Bryanston Independent School, Dorset
Commissioned by the Governing Body to:
- Design and manage a competency based assessment process to select a new Human Resources Director for the School
- Design and manage a competency based assessment process to select a new Headteacher for the School
- Including administration and interpretation of Psychometrics.
If you have a specific project you would like to discuss or, for general information about our consultancy services please contact our University Enterprise Office on 0113 81 21904.
More information can be found here.