Business Growth & Innovation Project
Business Growth & Innovation Project (BGIP)
Receive up to £3000 of funding per project from the university to embed a graduate in your organisation. Backed by the support and consultancy of an experienced academic from Leeds Beckett University, our graduate will deliver a bespoke program or project to help your business innovate and grow.
Your business wants to grow/innovate:
- A chance to access academic expertise with the support & experience of Leeds Beckett University
- Our academics spend dedicated time at your business working with your staff and the graduate employed to implement the project
- The university recruits and employs the graduate for the life of the project, providing you with cost-effective and time-efficient recruitment
- Opportunities to link to other businesses through the university networks
- Regular project reviews and impact assessments
- Access to free and / or discounted training and development through the university
Projects can last anywhere from 12 weeks to 2 years and the university recruits and employs the graduate on your behalf to complete the work. Projects range from bespoke marketing and process improvement strategies to the implementation of the latest digital technologies and could include project management and event management capabilities.
Our partners range from large multi-nationals to local SMEs with the university bringing the latest academic thinking and solutions direct to your business. Our programmes particularly benefit SMEs who might otherwise lack the expertise or experience to make a significant step change in their business.
To register your interest, or to find out if your business is eligible for support, please contact us:
“We are impressed with the ease of dealing with the university on the graduate placement into YPO. It was a simple and smooth process, and we are fully confident we gained the best candidate for the role.
Having the support of the university staff for our graduate, Charlotte, was a valuable resource, and this ensured a seamless transition into her new role at YPO.
Charlotte has been a breath of fresh air to the business with new ideas and has settled into the team environment with no fuss at all.”
IT E-Commerce Manager, YPO