Business Growth Solution
Growth consultancy and implementation
We listened to our network of more than 400 SME businesses and created a new solution to a common challenge – the need for business growth.
The Business Growth Solution is a consultancy programme aimed at SME businesses that are looking to grow and innovate. With our University contributing up to a third of the cost, you could access strategic growth coaching tailored to your business at a competitive cost.
We will work with you to appraise your current growth ambitions to inform a bespoke strategy. An expert academic consultant will work with your business to implement the new strategy, providing hands-on support and guidance.
We can help you to:
- Retain customers – develop customer insights and maximise sales.
- Explore new products and markets – expand market reach and manage risk.
- Build a strong brand – create brand value and devise marketing strategies for growth.
- Boost online presence – increase your online visibility through SEO, PPC and social media.
- Create a strong team – ensure effective and inspiring management techniques.
- Develop an efficient business – understand the principles of LEAN and process improvement.
- Have a green and sustainable business – from CSR to green computing.
- Grow through technological innovation – understand cutting-edge technology to drive your business to the next level.
- Support from an Expert consultant in your field.
- Access to a Graduate talent pool of over 28,000 top graduates to support implementation.
- Lower recruitment costs through graduate placements or short-term contracts.
- Impact reports to measure return on investment.
- Access to discounted training and consultancy.
- Help to find complementary funding streams.
Get in touch to learn more:
Charlotte Nutland, Product Development Manager
Tel: +44 (0)113 812 5980 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The consultancy has broadened the scope of opportunity for my business and boosted my confidence to drive the business forwards. I now have an improved understanding of the position of my business in the competitive landscape, and have a clear pathway of how to grow, develop and change the business.”
Andrew Wade Photography