- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical and Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies and Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism, Hospitality & Languages
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health and Community Studies
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- Research & Business
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Offering placement opportunities
For an easy and cost effective way of recruiting students to your business for a fixed time period, consider offering a placement or project.
12 month sandwich placements
Students will take a full year out of study, usually after the second year of a three year programme.
These shorter placements can be anything from one week to a few months in duration and can be term-time or vacation based depending on the student’s course requirements. Often known as internships.
This style of opportunity is undertaken as an integral part of the student’s course work with industry relating to a particular business challenge.
Contact the Employer Engagement team to connect you to the most relevant School for your business needs.