- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism, Hospitality & Languages
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- Research & Business
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Recruiting our students can be an extremely flexible and cost effective way of meeting your workforce needs. Many of our students work part time during their studies and in the vacation periods over Christmas, Easter and the summer months.
The majority of our students also conduct work experience as an integral part of their course and these vary in duration from a few weeks to a full year.
Offering a work experience placement can help you plan and deliver a specific project, provide specialist skills and knowledge and/or fill a resource gap. Our students are encouraged through their studies to explore, question, challenge and think differently. These skills can help to bring fresh ideas to your business.