Advertising your vacancies is free and easy! Career Hub is our online platform which enables you to connect with our students and recent graduates, allowing you access to a huge talent pool of over 33,000 people.
Here you can advertise part time jobs, placements (up to 1 year), internships (short term), summer jobs and graduate opportunities.
By using Career Hub, you can easily:
- Post job adverts 24/7, including details about your organisation, its vacancies, relevant links to your website and how and when to apply
- Modify your entries to ensure they remain up-to-date
- Monitor viewings of you advertisements
- Keep informed about other ways in which we can help you with your recruitment
Our University can provide a perfect blend of student and graduate talent to suit your business needs. We are an historic university with a modern and professional outlook. We embed employability in all our courses so it is at the heart of our students’ learning.
- Study more than 135 undergraduate courses
- Study course which are often accredited by leading professional bodies
- Benefit from innovative learning techniques and expert teachers with relevant industry experience
- Take on work-based learning, live projects and case studies and can also benefit from paid work placement opportunities which are integrated into their courses
- Grow into work-ready graduates - 96.6% are in work or further study six months after graduating
Need a little help?
Experts within our Employer Engagement Team are on hand to help you to target our students and graduates directly and raise your companies profile to get the maximum response to your advert. We also offer hints and tips for writing an engaging job advert.
Registration is quick and easy and your advert will usually go live within 24 hours of uploading your vacancy.