- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- Research & Business
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Why Recruit our Students
Our University can provide a perfect blend of student and graduate talent to suit your business needs. We are an historic university with a modern and professional outlook. We embed employability in all our courses so it is at the heart of our students’ learning.
- Study more than 135 undergraduate courses.
- Study courses which are often accredited by leading professional bodies.
- Benefit from innovative learning techniques and expert teachers with relevant industry experience.
- Take on work-based learning, live projects and case studies and can also benefit from paid work placement opportunities which are integrated into their courses.
- Grow into work-ready graduates - 96.6% are in work or further study six months after graduating.