Fancy sharing a memory for the chance to get a £10 Amazon voucher AND free cake?!
We’re looking for undergraduate students to share their favourite memory of being a student at Leeds Beckett.
How do you get involved?
Send us a photo you’ve taken in the last year that represents a special memory from your time at Leeds Beckett. These could be moments such as meeting your best friend, volunteering abroad, winning an award, being elected onto a committee, seeing a great gig, or something you've loved about your course. Whatever your memory we’d love to hear it.
Email your photo and a brief explanation of what the image shows to email@example.com by the deadline of 28 November 2016.
You will be contacted via email if your photo has been selected by our panel. If selected you’ll then be invited to a day of filming and your image may be shared on the Leeds Beckett Instagram account.
By sending us the image and taking part in the filming of this video you’ll receive a £10 Amazon voucher, as well as being provided with cakes and tasty treats on the day. We fully encourage bringing along some friends to talk through the memory with you and they’ll also get the chance to eat the nibbles.
What to expect on the day of filming
Filming will take place at the City Campus on Wednesday 30 November 2016. If you’ve been selected to appear in the video we’ll agree a provisional time with you. Filming shouldn’t take longer than an hour.
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is being run by Leeds Beckett University.
- Individuals who choose to enter the Be Beckett image campaign through the submission of a photo via email will be considered to appear in the video.
- If selected we will ask you on the day of filming to fill out a consent form.
- The start date for submissions is 19 October 2016. The end date for submissions is 23:59 28 November 2016.
- By sending us an image you are accepting these terms and conditions, which include possible post promotional activity such as showcasing your image on various media outlets.