Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions – Carnegie Cat Hop competition
- This promotion is being run by Leeds Beckett University, City Campus, Leeds, LS1 3HE.
- Students who play the Carnegie Cat Hop game and submit their score via Twitter or Instagram will be entered automatically into the Carnegie Cat Hop competition with these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the Carnegie Cat Hop competition is free.
- Entry into the competition is open to any current level 5/6 students who receive the game via an email from Leeds Beckett.
- By providing your information you do consent that Leeds Beckett University may hold your information securely and that Leeds Beckett University may contact you regarding the Carnegie Cat Hop competition
- The start date for submissions is 0001 on Friday 2 June 2017
- The end date for submissions is 2359 on Tuesday 20 June 2017.
- To submit an entry, players must take a screen grab of their high score and tweet or share on Instagram it with the hashtag #carnegiecathop.
- Eligibility for entry into the Carnegie Cat Hop competition will be determined by Leeds Beckett University.
- Entrants can play the Carnegie Cat Hop game and submit a score as many times as they wish. However, only their highest score will be counted and an entrant can only win a maximum of one prize.
- Leeds Beckett University does not accept responsibility for any entries that are submitted after the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted, or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- The winners will be selected on Wednesday 21 June 2017 after the close of the competition. Leeds Beckett University’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter or Instagram to the address they have provided within seven days of the winners being selected.
- If any winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified the person with the next highest score will be the contacted.
- Reselection of a winner will occur, a maximum of 3 times before Leeds Beckett University will deem the prize unclaimed.
- The top prize for the highest scoring entrant is one x £100 Amazon voucher. If the same high score is submitted by multiple players (eg. 5 entrants with a high score of 20) the winner will be chosen at random from this group using an online random number generator.
- Five runners-up will be chosen at random and will win one of five £20 Amazon vouchers.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any of the prizes. Leeds Beckett University reserves the right to change or withdraw the prize at any time and without notice.