MenusOur chefs have many years of experience within the hospitality industry and will work with you to tailor the menu to meet the exact needs of your delegates. We also have a range of inspirational menus that you can choose from. View our range of menus here.
Executive Chef - David ParkerDavid joined Well Met Conferencing after almost 20 years as Executive Chef at the iconic luxury brand, Bettys and Taylor's of Harrogate. Using his invaluable experience, we are able to put the very best into our fine dining packages and treat you and your guests to something truly special.
Bespoke CateringFrom light bites to big buffets, we can cater for your every need. If you want to talk through your catering ideas with one of our knowledgeable experts, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0113 812 8555
New Dinner MenuWe have recently introduced an exciting new dinner range to treat your guests with. Three course meals start from just £20.50 (+VAT) - see the full range here.
Our Sustainable Approach
For us, sustainability means carrying out our work in a responsible and thoughtful manner, giving full consideration to everyone and everything we work with. By being innovative in our approach now we are able to promote a lasting culture change throughout our organisation, supply chain and the local communities within which we work.
- Promote more efficient use of resources.
- Re-use equipment, increase recycling and promote the use of recycled materials.
- Promote and manage energy and water efficiency in all our operations.
- Where appropriate, donate unused cold items to local charities.
- Source within UK & International guidelines.
- Only use suppliers who have provided written guarantees on the fair sourcing of their products.
- Buy local seasonally available produce from producers that are working to increase their sustainability efforts.
- Purchase meat and dairy products from local farms with high animal welfare standards.
- Purchase fish from suppliers who catch fish in the North Sea from sustainable stocks.
We will not source from controversial origins and use suppliers that have visited product sources, checking working conditions as well as hygiene and traceability.
- We train employees on environmental and ethical supply chain management.
- We train employees to use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Our large number of employees and stakeholders have an impact on the local community and we therefore provide opportunities to work on projects that give back to the area, benefiting the people of Leeds.
- We make it everyone’s responsibility to help create an inclusive community in which we are all enabled to achieve our full potential.