Our Apprenticeships are developed with businesses to suit their organisational needs. Employees earn while they learn in a full time job and enjoy a potentially debt free university education.
We are keen to work with businesses to develop new Degree Apprenticeships and help up skill their current employees.
Please keep visiting this page for updates on degree apprenticeship vacancies.
We currently offer Degree Apprenticeships in:
- BA (Hons) Business Management Practice Chartered Manager
- BSc (Hons) Adult and Mental Health Nursing (subject to validation in September)
- BSc (Hons) Building Services Engineering (L6 Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology Solutions JANUARY 2018 START AVAILABLE
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- BEng (Hons) Building Services Engineering
We’re working hard with industry professionals and local and national companies to increase our Degree Apprenticeship portfolio. We are currently developing degree apprenticeships in the areas of:
- Social Work
- Healthcare Science Practitioner
- Construction Site Management
- Chartered Legal Executive
We are ranked 4th in the UK for graduate employment.
- 2Leeds Beckett University is among the top five universities in the UK for producing graduates who go onto be CEOs.*
- 3Leeds Beckett received a 93% overall satisfaction rate* from our students.
*i-Graduate Student Barometer, Autumn Wave 2016
- 4Ranked 2nd in the world for personal tutors.*
* i-Graduate Student Barometer, Autumn Wave 2016
- 5Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationall excellent in several areas.
- 624/7 library with online access to 140,000 ebooks, journals, databases and newspapers.