University Business Centre - Leeds
Supporting business success in Leeds
Queen Square House, located in Leeds city centre offers private and co-working office space with support to help your business grow. We also provide Virtual Office Services from this location for freelancers and business owners who work from home or are looking to establish a Leeds City Centre presence.
Base your business with us to benefit from Leeds Beckett University business advice and mentoring, professional training and development as well as access to knowledge transfer and research expertise. You will enjoy free access to our network of business lounges which are shared with specialist member organisations and you will also have the opportunity to attend free Innovation Network events, where leading experts and entrepreneurs come together to inspire and support business growth.
Our graduates, with qualifications relevant to your business, are available to employ on student placements or long term contracts. We work with a range of business partners to provide you with trusted legal, professional and financial advice.
Our offices are located close to Millennium Square in a quiet leafy location, just ten minutes walk from Leeds railway station.
Any business can access our business lounges for free and book to use our events and meeting space at reasonable rates. Please contact us for more details.
- A prestigious Leeds city centre-registered business address.
- Private office space with high speed broadband.
- Virtual office and co-working facilities.
- Professional reception and postal services.
- Free onsite legal, professional and accountancy clinics.
- Free access to our executive business lounges, including our locations across Yorkshire.
- Free Innovation network events with guest speakers, delivered in partnership with The Yorkshire Post.
- Use of our attractive events and conferencing space.
- Opportunities to work with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Flexible monthly contracts, inclusive of business rates.
- University business support, training and mentoring. *terms and conditions apply.
- Access to independent academic research expertise relevant to your business.
- The opportunity to take part in a knowledge transfer activities.
- Funding for innovation and business growth *criteria apply.
- Support to access top quality graduate talent with the skills your business needs.
- One year’s free membership of Leeds, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, plus free access to two or more of their networking events.
- Onsite kitchen facilities and discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops.
All clients will be asked to complete our standard security and credit checks.
University Business Centre – Headingley is part of our network of University Business Centres which have been operating for more than 15 years. Over 200 businesses across the region are currently located in our private, shared and co-working spaces which to date have supported over 800 businesses to accelerate their growth. Our support is proven to almost double business sustainability, with a 95% business survival rate in the first year of trading.
University Business Centre - Leeds
15 Queen Square
The nearest NCP car parks are situated at the Merrion Centre or on Woodhouse Lane.
Queen Square is a 10 minute walk from Leeds train station.
Queen Square has offered a warm welcoming space to our business; it's like being part of a family. It goes far beyond an office to becoming a friendly environment to support your business. Its great having a reception as it is like having a team around which makes it very welcoming.Simon Darker, Business Owner, Think Pacific