Enterprise and Innovation Hub
Digital and creative businesses with ambitions to grow are invited to apply for space in our inspirational tech co-working space the Leeds Digital Hub.
In partnership with The Yorkshire Post, the Digital Hub offers an attractive modern city centre office space which inspires creative thinking. Businesses based in the Digital Hub benefit from working with liked minded digital innovators, exclusive opportunities to pitch collaborative ideas to The Yorkshire Post and regular press coverage in the business pages of The Yorkshire Post.
To apply for space please complete and submit a one page online application. Please provide a business plan in support of your application and send to email@example.com
We also welcome applications by video. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful you will be asked to pitch to a panel of business experts for space in the Digital Hub.
- A dedicated desk in attractive modern city centre office space.
- Flexible rolling monthly contract.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Promotional opportunities for your business.
- Regular coverage of the Digital Hub member businesses through the Yorkshire Post business pages.
- Expert mentoring services to grow your business.
- Access to free training and development, including quarterly workshops with the Yorkshire Post.
- Access to regular free networking and promotion, including quarterly Digital Network events with Leeds Beckett University and the Yorkshire Post.
- City centre registered business address.
- Office access 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Superfast broadband.
- Phone line for a small additional charge.
- Attractive meeting space for an additional charge.
- One year’s free membership of Leeds, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, plus free access to two or more of their networking events.
- iMacs available to hire.
In the news
13 January 2016: Digital hub is helping to boost the economy
2 March 2016: Six-figure investment a show of Loyalty in start-up
10 March 2016: Entrepreneurs make dating app that’s more tender than Tinder