University Business Centre
Leeds Beckett Student or Recent Graduate?
We will be holding regular ‘Start-Up Workshops’ which will cover the basics of self-employment including all you need to know about finance, business planning and legal issues.
Our next Start-Up Workshop will be held at City Campus on 15th March (1-4pm) – Book Here.
Recent graduates can also access support through one of our University Business Centres (located in Leeds, Wakefield and Halifax) for 3 months completely free of charge. These services include;
• Registered office address
• 5 days free hot desking at your Centre of choice (subject to availability)
• A year’s free membership of Leeds Chamber of Commerce,
• A chance to enter the Business Advantage Awards to win up to £5000 of legal support and mentoring from our partners Lupton Fawcett.
• Use of professional business lounge facilities.
Email us for more information or to register for one of our workshops:
To access up to £5000 of free legal support and mentoring enter the Lupton Fawcett Business Advantage Awards (one of which is reserved for students and graduates) and submit your application by 27th February 2018.