Enterprise and Innovation Hub
Leeds Victoria Business Boost
We are very happy to be able to support the Leeds community with the Business Boost competition. The competition is a great way to celebrate innovative and exciting new businesses and help to support start-ups in the area.James Bailey, General Manager, Victoria Gate
About the competition
We are delighted to partner with retail property specialists Hammerson in a competition aimed at entrepreneurs and business start ups.
The Leeds Victoria Business Boost Competition is offering a cash boost and expert business advice for 4 lucky winners.
Hammerson, the developers behind the newly opened Victoria Gate, are offering 4 prize awards of £2,000, £1,000 and 2 x £500 for the most innovative businesses in West Yorkshire.
Winners will also receive:
- A half-hour business growth diagnostic.
- One year’s free membership of the West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce (worth £250).
- Six months free registered business address plus mail forwarding at the Enterprise and Innovation Hub.
- Accountancy and tax support worth £1,000 from our sponsors WGN.
- 99 Club membership with the Institute of Directors (subject to eligibility criteria).
- Award winners photos and a brief PR Profile.
Entries for the competition are now closed.
We would like to offer our sincere thanks to Hammerson, WGN, the Institute of Directors, the West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, Microsoft and The Yorkshire Post for their generous support for this event.
Eight shortlisted businesses pitched to our panel of judges at DWF's offices, Bridgewater Place on 17 November 2016.
We are delighted to announce our four winners:
Jenni Smith Ltd
Huge congratulations to our winners and well done to all who took part in the competition.