Enterprise and Innovation Hub
Rent a Desk and Coworking
Rent a desk and co-working
Renting a desk in a shared office is a great affordable option if you are looking for a base without the full cost of a private office. It also gives you the opportunity to co-work and experience an exciting and supportive environment with like-minded entrepreneurs.
For digital and creative businesses with an appetite for growth this facility is also available within attractive modern Leeds City Centre offices through our Digital Hub, working with media partners the Yorkshire Post, who are on hand to help you grow your business.
Our rent a desk contracts are flexible and operate on a rolling monthly contract.
- A dedicated desk in attractive modern city centre office space.
- Flexible rolling monthly contract.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Promotional opportunities for your business.
- Expert mentoring services to grow your business.
- Access to free training and development.
- Access to regular free networking and promotion, including quarterly Enterprise and Innovation Network events with Leeds Beckett University and the Yorkshire Post.
- City centre registered business address.
- High speed broadband.
- Free business lounge access.
- Phone line for a small additional charge.
- Attractive meeting rooms for an additional charge.
- One year’s free membership of Leeds, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, plus free access to two or more of their networking events.