Enterprise and Innovation Hub
Flexible, affordable services
We offer virtual office packages which can be tailored to meet your business requirements as you grow. Our virtual offices are ideal for start-ups and freelancers, or for larger organisations wanting a City Centre presence. They provide all the benefits of a serviced office at just a fraction of the cost.
Our centres in Leeds, Wakefield and Halifax offer a registered business address as well as virtual office packages which can be tailored to meet your business requirements as you grow.
- Registered Business Address.
- Mail forwarding (terms and conditions apply).
- Discounted use of private meeting space.
- Free business lounge access.
Executive Virtual Office
In addition to the Virtual Office you also get:
- Discounted access to our University gym, pool and fitness class facilities.
- One year’s free membership of Leeds, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, plus free access to two or more of their networking events.
- Free one-to-one business advice services.
- Printing/ photocopying/ fax services.
- Access to a range of training and development workshops to support the growth of your business.
You can support the growth of your business by working with our onsite business mentor and accessing specialist advice. In addition you will benefit from being part of a thriving business community with the additional benefits of access to an enterprising and innovative university and the resources that brings.Read more