University Business Centres
Flexible, affordable services
If you work from home or are looking for a City Centre presence without the physical office space, we offer a range of Virtual Office services in Leeds, Wakefield and Halifax.
If you are just looking for a professional business address or mail forwarding service without the extras we can help, take a look at our Registered Business Address (hyperlink) and Mail Forwarding (hyperlink) services.
If you are a young growing business you may also be eligible for free business support through the AdVenture programme.
- Registered Business Address.
- Mail forwarding (terms and conditions apply).
- 4 hours free use of meeting space per month and discounted use thereafter.
- Free business lounge access.
Virtual Office Plus
- Hotdesking Services 40 hours pcm
- Printing/ Copying services
Executive Virtual Office
In addition to the Virtual Office you also get:
- Discounted access to our University gym, pool and fitness class facilities.
- Hotdesking Services: 40 hours pcm
- One year’s free membership of Leeds, West and North Yorkshire or
Mid-Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, plus free access to two or more of their
networking events (*T&Cs apply)
- Free one hour appointments with business mentor.
- Printing/ Copying services.
- Access to a range of training and development workshops to support the growth of your business.
to free legal, accountancy and finance clinics
You can support the growth of your business by working with our onsite business mentor and accessing specialist advice. In addition you will benefit from being part of a thriving business community with the additional benefits of access to an enterprising and innovative university and the resources that brings.Read more