- About Us
- Training & Events
- Support for Social Enterprise
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Support for Social Enterprise
The University offers strong support to charities, third sector organisations and social enterprise.
In addition to our standard offer to the business community, social enterprise organisations can benefit from:
- MBA student projects to support social enterprise development.
- Provision of academic expertise to support funding applications.
- Access to valuable business and third sector networks.
- Free access to professional business lounges for informal meetings.
- 10 per cent discount on meeting room hire, training and development courses and on our Enterprise and Innovation Hub virtual office services.
- Receive regular newsletters and updates.