Clinical Skills Suite
Our state-of-the-art Clinical Skills Suite has been designed to meet the learning needs of a variety of health professionals, with specialist equipment in purpose-built rooms enabling a variety of sessions to be carried out in a suitable and safe environment.
Included in the suite is a community living area, with a functioning kitchen, living area, bathroom and bed, celling hoist, emergency lifting cushion, bariatric chair and a range of adapted equipment. Our dedicated practice rooms allow you to test your application of anatomy, try out electrotherapy, massage and heat therapy, conduct cardio vascular and respiratory testing and undertake anthropometry.
- Four skills and practice rooms that can be combined into two larger rooms.
- Two and three section couches, wall bars and mobile steps.
- Cycle and rowing ergometers, gas analysis, body composition analyser and a range of anatomical models.
- Mobile hoist, short wave therapy unit, combined dual frequency ultrasound and data projectors.
- Furnished community living area with kitchen, living area and bed with ceiling hoist, emergency lifting cushion and bariatric chair.
- PEG feeding model and a range of adapted equipment to demonstrate rehabilitation activities.
- A range of high and medium fidelity human patient simulators, part task trainers, specialist audio visual equipment and software for debriefing and learner feedback.
- Simulation suite with dedicated clinical space, viewing and control rooms.
Some of the courses that use these facilities include specialist skills and post registration development (CPD), Advanced Practice, Adult Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Physiotherapy and Sports Therapy.
Hire our Facilities
Our Clinical Skills Suite is available for external users to hire for their use. Please contact Charlotte Nutland at email@example.com for more information.