- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Department of Languages
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Nick is a Chartered Accountant. Until March 2015, when he retired from full time work, he was a partner in BDO LLP (and before that PKF (UK) LLP) providing audit, forensic and corporate finance services. This included work in the charity and not for profit sectors as well as for corporates and Government departments and bodies.
He acts as an expert witness with High Court experience in a variety of commercial disputes and professional negligence cases in particular relating to corporate finance, due diligence, valuations and audit work. He is a qualified mediator and undertakes expert determinations.
He was on the Executive Committee of PKF for a number of years responsible for strategy and had operational management responsibilities in London, Midlands and the South West.