Class of 2018 FAQs
If your work went to an exam board from May to 4 July and you did not attend your graduation, your certificate will be posted to your permanent home address within eight weeks following graduation.
For any queries about your certificate please contact our awards and exams team:
Gown and photography queries
All photography will be sent out 28 working days following graduation.
Our official gown and photography supplier for 2018 was William Northam Robemakers and Photographers. Should you have any queries regarding their services please contact them as follows:
We are able to give refunds of guest tickets:
- If you did not successfully complete your course
- If you have deferred your course
- If you are deferred in components of your course and need to repeat the whole or part of the year
- If there is another reason your final award could not be confirmed in time for graduation
- If any of the above apply to you we will automatically refund you using the original payment method used (credit/debit card).
Please note for Paypal customers if the payment was over 2 months ago that the refund will be processed via a personal cheque and posted to the address which you supplied to the Online Store when purchasing your tickets.
Transfer to 2019
If you could not attend Graduation 2018 you are welcome to transfer to Graduation 2019.
Please simply email the Events team confirming that you wish to transfer.
To ensure you receive your invitation to Graduation 2019 we need your up-to-date contact details, including:
• personal email
• permanent home address
• phone number
Email is our main communication method with you leading up to your graduation so please ensure we have your up to date student and personal email addresses.