What do I need to do before my graduation day?
1. Complete your graduation booking
All students will have received an email at the end of March 2016 detailing how to book your place, guest tickets, gowning and photography as well as other relevant information relating to your graduation.
Bookings for Graduation 2016 are now closed. If you would like to attend and have not booked your place please contact your Graduation Team as soon as possible.
- Step one: Please visit our Book your Tickets page to book additional guest tickets. Please note we do not guarantee additional guest tickets will be available.
- Step two: Notify us if you or any of your guests have support needs.
- Step three: Book your gown and photography - the deadline for booking your gown is 19 July.
- Step four: Pre-order food and drink from our hospitality provider, Dine.
2. Read our terms and conditions
Please read our Graduation 2016 terms and conditions. By completing the booking process for your graduation, you will have agreed to the terms and conditions.
3. Pay any outstanding university debts
If you have outstanding course fees, you will not be able to attend your graduation ceremony until the debt has been settled. If you have any queries about your debts with us, please contact our Incomes Office as soon as possible.
Leeds Beckett Incomes Office
Queen Square House
Tel: +44 (0)113 812 5950
4. Visit our alumni page
Find out what benefits you are entitled to once you have graduated and become part of our alumni community.
5. Visit our 'What will happen on my graduation day' page
Our What will happen on my graduation day? page has lots of useful information to help you and your guests successfully plan your special day.
6. Print your booking confirmations
You will need to bring your booking confirmations for your guest tickets, gowning and photography with you to your graduation. Please remember, we do not post guest tickets out. You will collect them from the Graduation Hub on the day of your graduation.
7. Your printing and Food Court cards
Remember that you cannot get a refund for unused print cards or food credits, so make sure you use up any remaining credit.
Don’t forget to return all your library books. Your account expires on Thursday 30 June 2016. Items that have not been returned by this date will be considered lost and you will be invoiced for their full value. If items are returned after 30 June, these costs will be removed from your account but you will still be fined for late returns. Please contact the Library if you have any questions.