What do I need to do before my graduation day?
1. Your four steps to booking graduation
Ticket sales and bookings are now closed. Remaining additional guest tickets are available via the online store until 1 July. Only ceremonies with available tickets will be shown. Please click here to book additional tickets.
- Have you booked your additional tickets? If not book here
- Have you booked your graduation gown, hat and photography? If not book here
- Have you pre-ordered any hospitality on your graduation day? Pre-order food and drink from our hospitality provider, Dine.
2. Read our terms and conditions
3. Pay any outstanding university debts
If you have outstanding course fees, you will not be able to attend your graduation ceremony until the debt has been settled. If you have any queries about your debts with us, please contact our Incomes Office as soon as possible.
Leeds Beckett Incomes Office
Queen Square House
Tel: +44 (0)113 812 5950
4. Visit our alumni page
Find out what benefits you are entitled to once you have graduated and become part of our alumni community.
5. Print your booking confirmations
You will need to bring your booking confirmations for your guest tickets, gowning and photography with you to your graduation. Please remember, we do not post guest tickets out. You will collect them from the Graduation Hub on the day of your graduation.
6. Your printing and Food Court cards
Remember that you cannot get a refund for unused print cards or food credits, so make sure you use up any remaining credit before Graduation 2017.
Don’t forget to return all your library books. Your account expires on Friday 30 June 2017. Items that have not been returned by this date will be considered lost and you will be invoiced for their full value. If items are returned after 30 June, these costs will be removed from your account but you will still be fined for late returns. Please contact the Library if you have any questions.