- About Health Together
- Find out more
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Centre for Health Promotion Research
To contact the Health Together team please use the details below.
Director of Health Together,
Direct dial: 07780493024
Health Together Administrator,
Direct dial: 0113 812 1957
Health Together, CL 518,
Faculty of Health & Social Sciences,
Leeds Beckett University,
Leeds, LS2 8NU
- Working with an understanding of health as social and thus using the social model of health.
- Working as part of a social movement to tackle the social determinants of health in order to bring about greater social and health justice.
- Working within a framework that views health as political.
- Working in ways to promote both equality and equity.
- Working using participatory approaches to facilitate inclusion, empowerment and capacity building.
- Working using partnership approaches in order to facilitate collaboration.
- Working using anti-oppressive approaches and practices to foster equality.
- Working in an ethical manner to support change.
Examples of recent work include
The Way Forward Evaluation outputs
The Key Evaluation
Making Advice Work Evaluation
Sunderland Health Champions
Together for Health
Systematic scoping review of proposed explanations for “excess” mortality
NICE community engagement UK systematic mapping review
NICE community engagement UK case studies
Interventions to prevent burnout evidence review