- 1Silver status university as awarded by the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017
Scholarships available for international students
- 3QS ranks Leeds Beckett five out of five stars for employability, internationalisation, and our facilities
- 496.7% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after graduating (DLHE 2015/16).
Guaranteed accommodation for all international students (applying by the given deadline).
- 6Leeds - Britain's best city for quality of life and just over 2 hours from London by train
- 7Research graded world-leading or internationally excellent in almost all academic disciplines.
- 8Courses shaped by industry and taught by experts
Awarded an overall four-star rating by QS, the higher education benchmarking agency
- 10Libraries on both campuses open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.