Online Open Days
Attend an Online Open Day
Our Online Open Days are usually on the first Wednesday of each month. Book on to our next Online Open Day:
What can you expect from our Online Open Day?
Each month staff and current students from across our University come together to offer advice to anyone thinking about attending Leeds Beckett University. This is an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about your course, fees and finance, accommodation, the application process or just about life in the vibrant city of Leeds. We will have representatives who will be able to offer advice to all prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students.
Our Online Open Days take place at 10:00 - 11:00 and 16:00 - 17:00 (UK Time). Find out what time this is in your country.
- Find out about our great range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are available to start in January or September.
- Learn about our 10% fee discounts for international students.
- Watch our videos - accommodation, life in Leeds, our campuses and many more.
- Find out how to apply and who can help you in your country.
- Chat to our International Office staff about visas, accommodation and entry requirements.
- Discover more about what life is like in Leeds.
- Learn about our placement and volunteering opportunities.
Online Open Day Live
Online Open Day Polls
It is difficult to suggest to you exactly how much money you will need to support yourself, as each person's circumstances will be different, but please see below for guidance:
Living expenses (including accommodation): £7,380
Please note that these living expenses are estimated and dependent on your lifestyle.
Check out www.studentcalculator.org.uk/international/ for great advice and tools to help you plan and manage your budget whilst studying in the UK.
Advice is offered free of charge and follows the Rules and Code of Standards of the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and the United Kingdom Border Agency.
For support with visa and immigration etc, contact us at:
Tel: +44 113 812 5612 / 5620 / 5735
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner.
The International Student Advice Centre at Leeds Beckett University is regulated under OISC guidelines to give immigration advice. The OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) is an independent organisation that monitors immigration advice and services. Advisers have to attend regular training to be able to do this.