Interested in applying for summer 2019 - please email email@example.com and we will add you to our interested list.
The aim of Think Pacific's university project is to provide current students, graduates and university staff with the opportunity to use their skills and experience to support Fijian children and teenagers living in the poorest areas of Fiji.
- Engaging in the kindergarten curriculum and leading kindergarten sessions
- Planning and delivering tailored teaching programs in rural primary schools
- Offer one on one or small group additional help to primary school pupils
- Deliver sports and youth projects
- Creating PE lessons, develop netball & rugby coaching
- Introduce new sports and games
- Lead youth initiatives such as art, drama, dance, public speaking as part of the ‘House Cup’
- Project location: Fiji - a different community each year as identified by Think Pacific
- Duration: Four weeks
- Accommodation: Home-stay with local families
- Fundraising: In addition to the fees each volunteer must raise a minimum of £400 which will be donated to Think Pacific activities.
Project Fees: £2300 (all first-time volunteers are eligible for our £250 bursary, which would make total fees payable £2050)
Facebook page - please ensure that you are following us on social media to keep updated with our latest news and events.