Meet academic and industry experts and connect with business
Located in the prestigious Rose Bowl building in the heart of Leeds' thriving financial and business district, Leeds Business School combines state of the art technology with enviable links across business and industry.
Part of a regional business success story, the School has a strong reputation across the professions through its provision of courses for employers, as well as its consultancy services. Our academic colleagues leading our Public Relations courses are also working closely with the Government's cabinet office, Local Enterprise Partnerships, local councils as well as commercial partners including SkyBet. These links give our students access to meaningful experiences and opportunities, placements and extra-curricular activity that are valued by national and international employers.
We have a commitment to bring our students closer to business, to industry and to the professions – from the way we teach, the flexibility of our offer (full and part-time as well as distance learning), the courses we champion and the business leaders we showcase. Our students access outstanding technical facilities, including a trading floor and the hydra suite, an immersive learning environment that tests business decision making and the impact of those decisions. This exciting digital technology was developed for the emergency services and we have customised it to hone the business skills of students and professionals alike. The value of these resources is recognised in students' high levels of satisfaction with resources in the School and their high rates of employment following graduation.
Our research informs both our teaching and practice. Many of our courses have professional body accreditation and Leeds Business School also hold the exclusive regional franchise to deliver Institute of Directors (IoD) Director Development Courses. We are developing a Regional Policy observatory that will serve our research, our teaching and our partners. We hope that this initiative will enable small and medium businesses to identify areas for funding and other intelligence that will enable them to grow, sustainably.
Our students graduate ready for work; with the enthusiasm, the competitive edge and the practical tools to thrive. We are proud of our passion for nurturing not just great graduates, but innovative thinkers, exceptional business people, dynamic post graduates, and enterprising professionals.
- BA (Hons) Business & Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Analytics
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Business Analytics
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Enterprise and Business Creation
- MBA (Executive)
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- MBA (Executive) E-Learning
- MBA (Graduate)
- MSc Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management & Business
- MSc Corporate Governance
- MA Executive & Business Coaching
- MA Human Resource Management
- PG Dip Human Resource Management
- MA Human Resource Management (Top-up)
- MA Learning & Development
- PG Dip Learning & Development
- MSc Management
- MSc Management and Finance
- MSc Management and Global Logistics
- MSc Management and Human Resources
- MSc Management and International Business
- MSc Management and Leadership
- MSc Management and Marketing
- BA (Hons) PR with Journalism
- BA (Hons) Public Relations
- BA (Hons) Journalism
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Advanced Certificate
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Diploma
- MSc Corporate Communications
- MA International Communication
- MA Public Relations & Strategic Communications
- MSc Journalism
We are skilled and experienced in delivering education to people at every stage of their careers, from undergraduate and entry level all the way to those in leadership roles across a wide range of sectors and industries.
Our flagship MBA offers a number of flexible routes - our Graduate MBA for those with less than two years' business experience, our Executive MBA (delivered full-time and part-time) for more experienced professionals and the MBA (Executive) E-Learning for those who would prefer to learn from home.
We also deliver an annual guest lecture programme open to students, alumni and professionals in the region, where leading business figures and entrepreneurs are invited to speak across a range of subjects. Past speakers include the CEO of the London Stock Exchange, Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury, past Chair and President of the Academy of Marketing, Chief Executive of Leeds Rugby Ltd, Chief Economist of Yorkshire Bank and the Editor of Cosmopolitan. For details of upcoming and previous events and to book online visit our guest lecture webpages.
Leeds Business School
Guest Lecture with Hugh Pym
ARM is Britain’s Most Admired Company 2016
Technology giant, ARM, has been named the country’s most admired company by a unique peer-reviewed survey carried out by Professor Mike Brown at Leeds Beckett University.
Graduate entrepreneurs receive Business Boosts
Two Leeds Beckett graduates are celebrating after winning prizes in the 2016 Leeds Victoria Business Boost competition.
Fraud and corruption on business lecture agenda
Forensic accounting expert, Chris Clements, will delve into fraud and corruption in the world of business when he hosts a Leeds Beckett University public lecture.