During this time, only the following users will be able to enter the Library during the day:
- Leeds Beckett students, staff, and registered Guest Users
- SCONUL Access scheme members
- People such as contractors, delivery personnel, guest lecturers and Open Day visitors
- Open University attendees or others at pre-arranged events in the Library
- Family members or assistants accompanying Leeds Beckett cardholders (including, but not limited to, assistants for disabled users).
Not allowed to enter the Library during this time will be other members of the general public, including college/school students.
Leeds Beckett cardholders may be signed in and issued with a day pass if they have forgotten their cards.
Overnight access remains the same (a Leeds Beckett card is required to remain in the Library 19:00 - 08:30).
Headingley Library access remains the same at the current time, as the entry gate does not include card swipe access.
We join several other major university libraries in having limited access during the busy exam period to better support our students.
After 26 May the University will evaluate results and determine future policy.