Printing, binding and submitting your work
10 April 2018
You’ve done all the hard work on your assignment, here’s a quick guide to printing, binding and submitting your work online.
- The Library web pages have detailed information and videos about how to print your work, including locations of printers.
- You can send your work to print from your own device rather than having to log on to a University PC. Our YouTube video shows you how.
- Make sure you have enough money on your Campus Card before you start to print - you can top up at the Kiosks on the ground floors of the Libraries or online. But if you're graduating this year only add small amounts as all credit on your i-Print account will be cleared when you graduate
- Don’t forget you can bind it yourself at the City or Headingley Library. Buy a binding kit (binding comb, black card rear cover, clear PVC front cover) from Library staff for £1, and follow the instructions in our video.
- The Print Room based at Headingley Campus will bind most assignments for you (£2.50 up to 100 pages and £3.00 more than 100). Contact 0113 8123510 or email: email@example.com (James Graham Building JG13) for more info
- MyBeckett have a great “Assignment Survival Guide” to help you if you are submitting online
- There's also information about Turnitin if you've been asked to submit through this, including a video to guide you through the process.
Most importantly, if it's online or in print please take the Library's advice and don't leave it all until the last minute.