Event DetailsWednesday 15th November 2017
09:30 – 17:00
Cloth Hall Court, City Campus, Leeds Beckett University
Absolutely brilliant course! James is so Knowledgable and answered questions/gave guidance without being patronising - a real skill! Thank you so much - i'll be back for another of your courses (Google Analytics)Attendee review, 23 August 2017
Many customers’ decisions begins with online searches using one of the major search engines. However, achieving a position at or near the top of the ‘organic’ rankings can take time and often requires a large investment of time and energy. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) can bring profitable results much more quickly by providing an instant source of targeted traffic in active buying mode. Gain a practical introduction to Google AdWords and PPC and learn how to set up a campaign, measure the results, stay in control of your budget and refine your campaign to ensure the best return on your investment. On completion you will be able to:
- Deliver visible results more cost effectively.
- Drive new business to your website.
Small business owners, marketers, business analysts and web developers running a website for a business of any size and sector that is considering managing its own PPC campaigns.
It is useful to have a PPC campaign in place before attending this course.
(The price is inclusive and as an education provider we do not charge VAT.)
We offer a 10% discount to Leeds and Bradford Chamber of Commerce members. To claim your discount please call 0113 812 1725 and quote your Chamber membership number.
To keep you posted we will post upcoming additional dates for this course here. If you would like to enquire about future dates, please feel free to contact us.
We can design our courses to meet your specific business objectives, developing a tailored plan to deliver the results you're looking for.
- Understanding search engine results pages (SERPs) - organic/ sponsored links.
- Where PPC fits with other online marketing activities (search engine optimisation, social media, email, blogging etc).
- PPC campaign structure (campaigns, ad groups, keywords).
- Keyword matching options (broad, phrase, exact, negative).
- Advert options (text, display, video, local).
- Advert placement (search network / content network).
- Keyword and competitor research.
- Google AdWords Quality Score - its impact on the auction.
- AdWords Policies (trademark / acceptable use / prohibited items).
- Conversion tracking.
- Tracking and improving performance - traffic v conversions.
- Tools (AdWords Editor).
- Google Analytics (installing tracking code / understanding results / tracking exact keywords).
What will I learn?
- Understand search engine results pages.
- Learn how to use Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Learn how to use Microsoft AdCenter and Yahoo! search marketing to compliment your Google Adwords campaign.
- Build campaigns the right way, which will drive sales and enquiries to your business profitably.
- Increase sales and profit instantly with PPC.
Attending the course
We are open from 09:00 for tea and coffee.
Refreshments will be available and lunch will be provided.
All the materials you will need will be provided.
We’re based in the centre of Leeds at Broadcasting Place, and we have cutting-edge facilities including the Development Studio for desktop, web and mobile platforms. The studio draws on academics with extensive high-level industrial experience in advanced programming techniques and world-class creative digital content essential to success in the creative digital industries.
Trainer & Reviews
James works as a Digital Coach and is a Certified Google Partner who has been running AdWords campaigns and analysing Google Analytics for clients for eight years.
He works as a freelancer, offering consultation and training on: digital marketing, Google Analytics, website planning, and using software as a service to improve business efficiency. He has worked with a variety of clients, including small and medium sized businesses, schools and charities, helping them to take advantage of online opportunities.
Great course, will be looking at others!Attendee review, 24 March 2017
It was great!Attendee review, 28 February 2017
Excellent tutor, well prepared with excellent understanding of course subject.Attendee review, 21 October 2016
James has done another fantastic job, i was on the Analytics course and both were fantastic and very useful.Attendee review, 21 October 2016
Great course, more than basic which was good.Attendee review, 21 October 2016
All really good - hope to book on more courses. Staff at NTI really friendly and helpful too.Amy Grange, 22 September 2016
Friendly, helpful & Knowledgeable.Attendee Review, 26 May 2016
Excellent deliveryAttendee Review, 7 April 2016
Great course & tutorAttendee Review, 7 April 2016
The course today was so insightful - the best one that I have completed at NTI LeedsKaris Gumbs, 7 March 2016
Thanks for an extremely helpful courseAttendee Review, 4 March 2016
Everyone from arrival was helpful, organised and communicated well. James is an excellent teacher who made a complicated topic very understandable.Nicola Hewson, 19 November 2015
I thought is was an excellent course - very clear, well structured and informativeSam Jones, 29 October 2015
Very good facilities, excellent tutor who explained subject matter very clearlyAttendee Review, 29 October 2015
Staff at NTI very friendly especially Emmeline. Presentation skills by James were excellent and look forward to more courses by JamesLee Bradshaw, 29 October 2015