Your Applicant Journey
Book your Applicant Day
Getting the most out of an Applicant Day
1. Pre-register and we will send you your itinerary so you can plan your day in advance.
2. Bring someone with you (it's OK to bring a parent!).
3. Check out our Facebook group and look for other people coming to the same Applicant Day as you.
4. Bring a list of questions and ask them all! Our staff are here to help you.
5. Get a student perspective. Talk to our Student Ambassadors about their experience of student life at Leeds Beckett.
6. Try travelling from home to the Applicant Day the same way you'd come if you were a student to get a sense of how long it takes.
7. Think about what else you want to get out of university. Visit our sports centres to see how you can join in or talk to us about the possibility of studying or volunteering abroad.
8. Take some time to get to know Leeds while you are here. Make sure it’s right for you.
Already applied? It's time to come to an Applicant Day
Our Applicant Days take place between December and April and are different to Open Days as they offer a more detailed insight into your course. Our first event is on Saturday 9 December and you can book your place now. Booking for our 2018 dates will open shortly.
On Applicant Days, you can take part in various activities and receive information that will help you make an informed decision about where to study. It's also a great opportunity to look around our campuses, meet staff and students and ask any questions you may have about university or student life.
We will send you an email invitation to book a place on the event that is relevant to the course you have applied for. You can also book a place on an Applicant Day using the booking button below. Please note, however, that not all subjects are present at all dates as our Applicant Day events are campus-specific.
Some of our courses invite students for an Interview Day. If your course requires an interview, your Interview Day will be instead of an Applicant Day and is part of your application process. You will be contacted with the details.
The links below will provide you with details and information on how to find us, what’s on and where to stay – making your trip to Leeds Beckett a more exciting experience. You can also view an example itinerary for your chosen course to get a real feel for what an Applicant Day looks like.