What is Partnership Volunteering?
Since 2010, more than 1,300 students have volunteered with our partnerships. Working at some of the country’s premier music and sporting events, our students have gained invaluable experience, developed workplace skills and learned from leading industry experts. Just a few of the amazing opportunities we have been able to offer to our students over recent years include:
- volunteering at Leeds, Reading, Latitude and Hove (in Norway) festivals which are organised by Festival Republic
- assisting with Live at Leeds and Slam Dunk festivals held in the heart of our city centre by Futuresound
- presenting the Addingham Festival at the Tour de France Grand Départ in 2014
- working in the Athletes Village at the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games
In 2016 we worked with Festival Republic for a tenth year and recruited students, staff and alumni to assist at:
- Latitude Festival, Henham Park, Southwold, Suffolk 13 to 18 July 2016
- Leeds Festival, Bramham Park, Leeds 24 to 29 August 2016
Whilst some of our roles require a level of technical ability, the vast majority of our opportunities are open to all our students. You do not need specialist experience or have to be studying a particular course.
2017 Festival Volunteering applications have now closed. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Click here for more information on other partnerships at Leeds Beckett University.
Share on Social Media