Attend a Virtual Q&A
Our Virtual Q&As usually take place on the first Wednesday of each month. Book on to our next virtual event:
What can you expect?
Each month staff and current students from across the University come together to offer advice to anyone thinking about attending Leeds Beckett. This is an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about your course, fees & finance, accommodation, the application process or just about life in the vibrant city of Leeds! We will have representatives who will be able to offer advice to all prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students.
Taking part in an Virtual Q&A will allow you to:
- Find out about our great range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Find out if you’re eligible for a fee discount
- Watch a range of videos about accommodation, life in Leeds, our campuses and many more
- Find out how to apply, and if you live outside of the UK, who can help you in your country
- Chat to our International Office staff about visas, accommodation and entry requirements
- Discover more about what life is like at Leeds Beckett
- Learn about our placement and volunteering opportunities.