Our University has a range of policies to ensure that all staff and students are treated fairly on grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
These policies can be accessed below along with helpful guidance from other external bodies.
- ACAS Guide Discrimination: What to do if it happens
- ACAS Guide Equality and Discrimination: Understand the basics
- ACAS Guide Prevent Discrimination: Support equality
- Dignity at Work and Study Policy
- Dignity & Respect Leaflet
- Disability Employment Policy
- Equality Act 2010: Disability Quick Start Guide
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Guidance on use of University faith space
- Mediation Service Leaflet
- Ramadan Briefing 2018
- Trans Equality and Gender Identity Code of Practice
- Trans Equality and Gender Identity Guidance for Staff
- Student Pregnancy Policy