- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- Research & Business
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
The Centre for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion engages in critical research and analysis that aims to redress inequalities across the broad areas of sport, leisure, physical education, schooling and education.
The Centre draws together staff from different disciplinary and subject groupings with a common interest in exploring inequities resulting from gender, race, sexuality, class, disability, age or religion.
With a specific interest in racism in sport, the Centre informs and influences practices in sport and education by conducting bespoke research for organisations such as Kick It Out and the Commission for Racial Equality.