- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Department of Languages
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Pedagogy Leadership and Professional Learning
Our work helps shape educational practice and positive learning experiences. A key feature of our work is the development of school and university research partnerships.
Our approach places emphasis on multi-method case study research, practitioners, and actionable research alongside other participatory methodologies.
Our partnerships with researchers in primary and secondary sectors support this approach, particularly for evaluating specific educational provisions and initiatives.
Funding partnerships are also important to us and have previously included:
- Department of Education and Skills (DfES)
- Training and Development Agency for Schools (TDA)
- Children and Young People’s Unit
- Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Nuffield Foundation
Why not come along to one of our forthcoming national and international conferences. To find out more contact Professor Lori Beckett.