- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Department of Languages
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Research at Leeds Beckett
Reap the benefits from our range of project management research topics. We can provide bespoke consultancy and a range of short courses.
We explore the differences across commercial sector environments to particular approaches.
We look at the house-building sector to examine the improvement of supply chain communication and site productivity.
We collaborate with local industry to understand how well data is shaping the functions of organisations.
Improvements for business performance in training
In collaboration with Yorkshire Water, we examine training evaluation models and consider the use of KPIs.
We discover whether different project management models can benefit other industry sectors.
Request more details from Mark Laurillard on M.Laurillard@leedsbeckett.ac.uk