- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism, Hospitality & Languages
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- Research & Business
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Early Career Researchers' Network
The Early Career Researchers’ Network is a group which is intended to support and help early career researchers (ECR) to develop.
We interpret 'ECR' broadly. It can mean lecturers within five years of their first academic post, research assistants, postgraduate research students, postdocs, or any member of staff who considers themselves to be an ECR (irrespective of how long they've been in post).
The ECRN aims to:
- Foster a research community for ECRs
- Discuss research ideas, developments, innovations, opportunities and issues;
- Provide mutual academic support within a safe environment;
- Develop networks and links for potential research collaborations;
- Facilitate knowledge transfer on career and professional development.
We meet every other month - Coffee/tea and biscuits provided!