Our Consultancy Services
Members of the Centre have undertaken consultancy and research with a wide range of organisations, including:
- Sport (Rugby League and Football)
- Healthcare Trust Boards
- Industry (Yorkshire Water)
- NGOs (Dialogue Society UK; Council for Industry and Higher Education; The Royal Academy for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufacturers and Commerce; Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative)
- Professional bodies (Royal Academy of Engineering, Higher Education Academy)
- Administrative and political bodies (The Cabinet Office).
The Centre offers a wide range of services, in:
- Board development (including values communication and audit)
- Governance development (including the European model of governance, compensation philosophies and practice)
- Reputation management (including corporate integrity frameworks)
- Executive leadership development
- Tools of integrated reporting
- The development of ethical codes and culture (including integrated whistle-blowing tools)
- Responsible governance and leadership in small and medium enterprises.
We are able to offer consultancy services either from the Centre or in conjunction with our partners. Please contact us to arrange a meeting to discuss the benefits of any of these and how they can be developed in your organisation.