- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical and Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies and Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism, Hospitality & Languages
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health and Community Studies
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- Research & Business
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
As you approach your submission date you should advise the University Research Office of your expected submission date by emailing email@example.com.
The University Research Office is responsible for organising of the Viva Voce examination and will liaise with the examination team to arrange the date, time and location. All your fees must have been paid before the University Research Office can arrange the Viva Voce. Your student record will be checked and if any debts are noted arrangements for the Viva Voce will not proceed.
If you have any questions please phone the University Research Office on 0113 8123586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.