- Our Services
- Get in touch
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Ask the Experts
Our Ask The Expert service provides members with real solutions based on academic research from leading experts.
Submit a question, call or email our team of packaging, retail growth and consumer behaviour experts to access our extensive bank of knowledge and global member networks and we will strive to find a solution to your problem.
Join the Retail Institute today and use Ask The Experts to get answers to the following types of questions:
- I want to find out about a specific technology - could you tell me where to start or who to talk to?
- Is there anybody else working on a similar project that I can partner with?
- We are having problems with the packaging for my project – can you help?
- What retail trends are coming in the next five years?
- What types of project is funding available for?
We take client confidentiality very seriously, so you can rest assured that your enquiry will be completely confidential. If needed, non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements can be put in place with ourselves and our external connections prior to any discussion of your query.
If you’d like to hear more about our Ask The Experts service, please contact us.