Short Courses and CPD
Applying for CPD
There are three different methods of application depending on the type of opportunity you are looking to undertake, you will find details of the method required in the section containing further information about the course/module.
Generally for full courses (either full or part time) you would Apply Online, for CPD modules with academic credit you will complete a Health CPD Application Form and for non-credit bearing courses please complete HSS Non-Credit Application Form
Health Education Yorkshire and the Humber (HEYH) funds some CPD activity at Leeds Beckett University.
To be eligible for funding the applicant:
- Is employed by an organisation providing NHS commissioned services.
- Is a specialist public health clinician which includes those clinical staff recently transferred from the NHS into Local Authorities.
- Meets the entry criteria of the programme and have written support from their employing organisation.
How to apply
- If you wish to apply for a module that has academic credit, please download and complete the HSS CPD application form.
- If you wish to apply for a 'Clinical Skills' training please download and complete the HSS Non Credit application form.
- If you are applying for a short course then you can book your place through our online store.
- If you are applying for funding for a course you should complete the Statement of Support
Please submit all applications to email@example.com