Short Courses and CPD
How to apply
To apply for one of our Clinical Skills CPD courses please download and fill in the relevant application form. Please note that some of our clinical skills courses may benefit form NHS funded places. You should check before applying to ensure you send in the correct form, incorrect applications can result in delays and ultimately missing out on places. You can view details of the available Clinical Skills courses through our CPD portfolio or you can contact us via the details on the left.
Send the form back to us at the address or email included on the form. Please ensure that you have completed all parts of the form. This is particularly important if you are also applying for NHS funding.
If you have any questions or require further information about your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the Support for Learning in Practice (SLiP) course, please use our application form here.
How to pay
Self or employer funded
If you or your employer are paying for the course there are a number of ways to pay:
- Send a cheque along with your completed Application Form for Self-Funding/Employer Funded to the address provided on the form.
- An invoice can be raised upon request. Please complete the appropriate sections on the application form if this is required.
NHS / Health Education Yorkshire and Humber funding
This year, funding is very limited and only available for a small number of specific courses. Please check the course information to see if a course is eligible for funding.
If your course is eligible for funding
You may be eligible for funding provided by Health Education Yorkshire and Humber (HEYH), if you:
- are employed by an organisation providing NHS commissioned services,
- are a specialist public health clinician which includes those clinical staff recently transferred from the NHS into Local Authorities,
- meet the entry criteria of the programme and have written support from your employing organisation.
Our application form asks for the required information in order to check your eligibility for funding, namely, your job title, place of work, and support from your line manager. Failure to complete the form fully may result in a delay to your booking and / or being asked to pay for the course yourself.
Please note that funding is only available for certain courses.
If you are a GP, you will not be eligible for this funding so please follow instructions for payment below. For more information, contact Health Education Yorkshire and Humber: email@example.com.
If you are unsure about who will finance your studies, have any queries or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.