[Skip to content]
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

Applying for a course with academic credit

How to apply

To apply for a course with academic credit, please complete our CPD application form, and either post or scan and email it back to us. Please ensure that you have completed all parts of the form. This is particularly important if you are also applying for NHS funding.

Please note, if you are applying for Non-Medical Prescribing, Cervical Cytology Screening for New Starters or Practice of Best Interest Assessors (BIA) there is a separate application process and you will need to request an application pack by emailing us on hss-cpd@leedsbeckett.ac.uk.

Application Forms

How to pay

NHS/ Health Education Yorkshire and Humber funding

You may be eligible for funding provided by Health Education Yorkshire and Humber (HEYH), if you:

  • are employed by an organisation providing NHS commissioned services,
  • are a specialist public health clinician which includes those clinical staff recently transferred from the NHS into Local Authorities,
  • meet the entry criteria of the programme and have written support from your employing organisation.

Should you wish to apply for HEYH funding, you will need to complete page 4 of our CPD application form, titled ‘Application for HEYH SSPRD (CPD) Funding’. It asks for the required information in order to check your eligibility for funding, namely, your job title, place of work, and support from your line manager. Failure to complete the form fully may result in a delay to your booking and / or being asked to pay for the course yourself.

Please note that funding is only available for certain courses. Should you apply for funding, you will be notified whether your funding application has been successful, before being offered a place on the course.

Self of employer funded

If you are not HEYH funded you will normally be invoiced for the course cost shortly after the course start date.

If you are unsure about who will finance your studies and you would like more information, please email us at hss-cpd@leedsbeckett.ac.uk.

Back to Top Button
Back to Top Button