Coaching & Development
Tchoukball L1 Award
Tchoukball is a fast and exciting sport that is typically played indoors however beach, grass and wheel chair versions are great alternatives. It is a mixed 7-a-side game and will be completely different to anything you have experienced before. Anyone can play tchoukball no matter your age, ability or gender. It is popular with sports practitioners because it is inclusive for all, easily adaptable and uses key skills that are transferable from other team sports. These unique characteristics make this a stand out sport for any keen enthusiast wanting to expand their sporting knowledge.
Many level 1 coaches have taken their qualification into schools, coaching organisations, universities, holiday camps and satellite clubs. At the end of the course you will be given a certificate and full colour resource pack. The course is delivered 100% practically so arrive in sports kit and prepare to get active!
For more information on Tchoukball, visit www.tchoukball.org.uk.
- External Candidates: £45.00
- Leeds Beckett Student/Staff: £40.00
|Course 1||Saturday 13 October 2018||10:00 - 14:00|
|Course 2||Saturday 9 February 2019||10:00 - 14:00|
|Course 3||Saturday 13 April 2019||10:00 - 14:00|
- Be at least 16 years of age on the first day of the course.
- Have an active interest and involvement in Tchoukball.
- For trainee teachers, qualified teachers or coaches
- For those wanting to assist coaching in Tchoukball clubs
- For those wanting to learn more about this inclusive sport
- DVD footage and 10 minute presentation on Tchoukball at present.
- How to introduce Tchoukball for the first time
- Develop practical skills and tactics
- Learn a variety of practices for teaching and coaching
- Referee signals
- How to vary the game for your players
- Coaching pack included with full resources
- Attend all course hours
- 4 hours
- Carnegie Sports Centre, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QQ
Please select a file