Coaching & Development
6 hour practical CPD course (6 Licence Points) for LTA Licenced coaches (Level 2 Coaching Assistants / Newly Qualified Level 3 Coaches) who would like to develop their skills for coaching Cardio Tennis.
Cardio Tennis is an energetic, fun, fitness-based tennis product that all your members can get involved in and is a great addition to club programmes. The workshop will include:
- What is Cardio Tennis and how to structure an energetic cardio session.
- Ideas for warm ups, drills and side line activities.
- Use of Heart Rate Monitors and Music.
- Quality Feeding for Cardio to maximise the energy levels of all players.
- How to market Cardio Tennis as part of your programme.
Course One : Thursday 9 May 2019 10:00 - 16:00
Venue : Sunderland Tennis Centre, SR3 1PD
Please check your eligibility via the LTA Website
Candidates must fall into one of the following categories:
- Registered Tennis Level 2 Coaching Assistants
- All LTA Licensed coaches
- Qualified Fitness Instructors (REP’s Level 2 or above and current REP’s members)
Please select a file