Coaching & Development
Please read the full course detail before making your booking.
You must meet all the course pre-requisites and be able to attend all the course dates listed at the same venue.
Under no circumstance can a candidate miss parts of the course or move between venues.
Please apply at least 21 days prior to the course start dates. All places are subject to availability.
Course Fee: £790.00
Who is it for?
The Senior Club Coach Qualification is aimed at coaches who will either be managing a section of a commercial club or running a small team of coaches in a park or a members' club.
The qualification covers the coaching skills; tactical, technical, physical and psychological required to be able to work effectively with all club members from mini tennis red to U10 performance to adult AEGON team tennis.
Course Dates- Please note NEW start date AND extra dates in July
Thursday 31 January 2019 0800-1600
Friday 1 February 2019 0800-1600
Saturday 2 February 2019 0800-1600
Thursday 7 March 2019 0800-1600
Friday 8 March 2019 0800-1600
Saturday 9 March 2019 0800-1600
Thursday 4 April 2019 0800-1600
Friday 5 April 2019 0800-1600
Saturday 6 April 2019 0800-1600
Thursday 30 May 2019 0800-1600
Friday 31 May 2019 0800-1600
Saturday 1 June 2019 0800-1600
Thursday 27 June 2019 0800-1600
Friday 28 June 2019 0800-1600
Saturday 29 June 2019 0800-1600
SATURDAY 27 JULY 2019 0800-1600
SUNDAY 28 JULY 2019 0800-1600
MONDAY 29 JULY 2019 0800-1600
SUNDAY 1 SEPTEMBER 2019 0800-1600 ASSESSMENT
ALL DATES MUST BE ATTENDED
- 5 modules of 3 days followed by 1 assessment day
- Coaching experience will be required as agreed with the course tutors
You must be able to attend all the course dates listed at the same venue. Under no circumstance can a candidate miss parts of the course or move between venues.
- Carnegie Sports Centre, Leeds Beckett University, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QQ.
- Hold either the LTA Coach Qualification, Club Coach Qualification, Performance Coach Qualification or DCA or a non LTA qualification awarded with NVQ Level 2 Coaching Teaching and Instructing Tennis
- Be LTA Licensed
- Have (or have had) a rating of 5.1 or below a Play Test Grade 2
Please select a file