Coaching & Development
Please read the full course detail before making your booking.
You must meet all the course pre-requisites and be able to attend all the course dates listed at the same venue.
Under no circumstance can a candidate miss parts of the course or move between venues.
Please apply at least 21 days prior to the course start dates. All places are subject to availability.
Course Fee: £750.00
Who is it for?
The Senior Club Coach Qualification is aimed at coaches who will either be managing a section of a commercial club or running a small team of coaches in a park or a members' club.
The qualification covers the coaching skills; tactical, technical, physical and psychological required to be able to work effectively with all club members from mini tennis red to U10 performance to adult AEGON team tennis.
Course Dates * dates updated to
Thursday 22 February 2018 0800-1600
Friday 23 February 2018 0800-1600
Saturday 24 February 2018 0800-1600
Thursday 15 March 2018 0800-1600
Friday 16 March 2018 0800-1600
Saturday 17 March 2018 0800-1600
Thursday 5 April 2018 0800-1600
Friday 6 April 2018 0800-1600
Saturday 7 April 2018 0800-1600
Thursday 19 April 2018 0800-1600
Friday 20 April 2018 0800-1600
Saturday 21 April 2018 0800-1600
Thursday 24 May 2018 0800-1600
Friday 25 May 2018 0800-1600
Saturday 26 May 2018 0800-1600
Friday 15 June 2018 0800-1600
Saturday 16 June 2018 0800-1600
Sunday 17 June 2018 0800-1600
FRIDAY 21 September 18 0800-1600 ASSESSMENT
ALL DATES MUST BE ATTENDED
- 5 modules of 3 days followed by 1 assessment day
- Coaching experience will be required as agreed with the course tutors
You must be able to attend all the course dates listed at the same venue. Under no circumstance can a candidate miss parts of the course or move between venues.
- Carnegie Sports Centre, Leeds Beckett University, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QQ.
- Hold either the LTA Coach Qualification, Club Coach Qualification, Performance Coach Qualification or DCA or a non LTA qualification awarded with NVQ Level 2 Coaching Teaching and Instructing Tennis
- Be LTA Licensed
- Have (or have had) a rating of 5.1 or below a Play Test Grade 2